Rachel Cole sings the national anthem at Coors Field
AWARDS & PERFORMANCES
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS AND AWARDS
- Nominee for “Best New Artist” at the New Music Weekly Awards in Hollywood, CA.
- Pop song “Goodbye” played on 30+ national U.S. radio stations.
- Several original songs played on Boston radio stations WERS 88.9 FM , WMWM 91.7 FM.
- Interviewed for a national NPR story by Tovia Smith.
- Multiple live radio in-studio performances and interviews.
- Featured performer on local television broadcasts in Boston, MA, Denver, CO, and Philadelphia, PA.
- Several headliner concert performances for 5000+ attendees at Boston Park Plaza.
- Tour opener for international performer and recording artist Rick Recht.
- Original songs featured on nationally distributed compilation CDs.
- Numerous live solo and full band performances in concert halls, coffeehouses, restaurants, outdoor venues, and house concerts across the U.S.
- 4 original songs written for and chosen as permanent anthems for elementary and middle schools in Massachusetts and Colorado.
- Artist-in-Residence performing and teaching sessions in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington, and Colorado.
- Colorado award winner for music teaching curriculum.
- Original song and lesson added to national education curriculum in New York.
Radio Spins Tracking
Rachel’s pop song “Goodbye” had national radio play and hit #20 on the New Music Weekly AC/Hot AC Music chart: